There can be multiple reasons why your data is not appearing in the progress tab:
- If you have just connected your tracker and you have a lot of historical data, it might take us a bit of time to sync it all - try waiting 15-20 min and checking again;
- If you have some data, but cannot see the latest one, try pulling to refresh;
- If you're using Fitbit and Garmin device it might take some time for your latest data to appear - we aim to sync them at least once an hour, so be sure to check later in the day;
- If you’re using Fitbit or Garmin device, don’t forget to sync it with your companion app - you need to open Garmin Connect or Fitbit app for us to be able to fetch the data;
- If you have more than one tracker connected (e.g. Apple Health and Fitbit), check to make sure the tracker you want to get your data from is your primary tracker. You can do it by going to Goals tab, pressing on Account icon and then choosing Settings.
If none of these steps work, and your data is not synced by the end of the day, get in touch and we’ll sort it out for you.